Nvidia graphics card GeForce GTX

EVGA GeForce GTX 660. It takes NVIDIA Kepler-powered graphics cards to new levels of affordability while retaining class-leading performance and power efficiency, making it a must-have upgrade for today's hottest games. The EVGA GeForce GTX 660 graphics card represents the Kepler "sweet spot" for gamers - the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability.
I love this card. Easy manual install; however, they do not have the drivers for windows 8, at least the x64, on the disc that comes with the card. It took awhile to figure out where to get the driver from and had to download it since it is not recognized by the windows plug and play feature. If you are installing it go to EVGA to get the driver, that will save you some time. But all in all its a great device. plus uses less power than my old gtx260 that I replaced with this one. All in all pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. The card is great. Can handle most games at the highest graphics settings and is surprisingly quiet.
    For the price I believe it's the best you can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Product Mockups Ideas

    ReplyDelete