Samsung Chromebook

Screen Size 11.6 inches
Screen Resolution 1366 x 768
Max Screen Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels
Processor 1.7 GHz Exynos 5000 Series
RAM 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
Memory Speed 1333.00
Hard Drive 16 GB eMMC
Graphics Coprocessor Integrated Graphics
Wireless Type 802.11 a/b/g/n
Number of USB 2.0 Ports 1
Number of USB 3.0 Ports 1

Other Technical Details Brand Name Samsung
Series Chromebook
Item model number XE303C12-A01US
Operating System Google Chrome OS
Item Weight 2.4 pounds
Item Dimensions L x W x H 11.40 x 8.09 x 0.69 inches
Color Silver
Processor Brand Samsung
Processor Count 2
Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM
Flash Memory Size 16
Optical Drive Type No
Audio-out Ports (#) 1
Battery Type Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
The build quality is top notch, very light and love the smoothness of the texture. The keyboard is one of the best keyboards for a chromebook. This is a pretty speedy device, which I like. There maybe a few hiccups, but it doesn't bother me too much. Overall, this is a great buy for anyone.

I went from box to being fully setup (including my bookmarks and extensions) within a few minutes. This Chromebooks also comes with a lots of apps pre-loaded and I also got an offer for 100GBs of storage on Google Drive. Gmail and YouTube are also installed on the desktop so the sites I use the most are right there. Overall this machine feels quite fast. The interface is also quite clean and pretty especially the background images that come with the device.

I like how light the laptop feels and that it can easily fit into a small laptop bag that I take on my commute. I could potentially leave the power cord at home as well since it's supposed to last for several hours without needing a recharge - so even less stuff to carry. It's easy to take from room to room within the house as well. The other thing I noticed is how quiet this is - specially compared to my work desktop or my work laptop which I can hear from another room! This laptop feels very different from all the laptops I have used in the past - its almost like an iPad but with a keyboard so its more useful.

1 comment:

  1. The Samsung chromebook is a solid accessory for laptop users who want a lightweight alternative that provides more functionality than most tablets and smartphones.

    ReplyDelete